Troubleshooting your app:
- Could you check the Play Store for updates to the Episode app?
- Could you try connecting to both WiFi and Mobile Data?
- Could you try connecting to a public WiFi access point?
- Can you try fully closing the app and reopening it?
- Can you try clearing the device's cache? (Please do not clear the data as this can effect the app)
- Can you make 2.5 GBs of internal storage available on your device (not an sd card)?
- Can you try turning your device off and back on?
- Is your device rooted? Rooted devices are not supported and may cause difficulties with connecting to our servers.
- Is your Episode app stored on an SD Card? If so, could you please try moving the app to your internal storage?
Troubleshooting your connection:
Please try playing from a different internet connection, such as a public WiFi access point or 4G Mobile Data, or by playing in a location closer to your wireless router (as sometimes certain areas of a home can have weaker signals than others).
Can you also try rebooting your modem/router? Broadband WiFi or a 4G connection will give you the best results in any mobile application. However, even with WiFi, external sources such as your router or a room in your home can affect your connection. You can reboot your modem/router by powering it off and unplugging it for 30 seconds (this wait time is important!), then plug it back in and turn it back on.
Reinstalling your app:
If the above steps do not work, a re-installation of the app may help resolve this issue for you. Please follow the instructions below:
WARNING BEFORE REINSTALLING - Save your Support ID, Username and Password from your Episode app settings, ensure to save it in a safe place. You will not be able to restore your app progress (if it does not show back up upon re-installation) if this information is not saved.
After you have saved this information, please uninstall the app, turn your device completely off and on again, and reinstall the app on your device. Launch your game afterwards.
If you are still experiencing issues, please submit a support ticket.