10. Brands, Real People and Places
- a. Brands
- i. Brands cannot be a plot point or drive the story
- ii. Story cards, backgrounds or overlays cannot contain brand references
- b. Real People and Places
- i. No images or illustrated likenesses of celebrities or historical or contemporary public figures are allowed as characters or on backgrounds, overlays or story cards
- ii. Celebrities and historical or contemporary public figures cannot appear as characters
- iii. Celebrities, historical or contemporary public figures, and real places cannot be a plot point or drive the story.
If we find that a story does not conform to the Content Guidelines listed above or our Terms of Service, we will contact the author via their portal account email and may suspend and/or remove that story from the platform. Authors who repeatedly violate Content Guidelines may be temporarily or permanently suspended from all or part of our platform. Please note these guidelines are subject to change.
Hopefully, this clarifies some of the questions and concerns we receive around what is appropriate in our app. As always, please reach out to our Support Desk with any questions you have about content within your story. We’re here to help!