1. Story Covers - In addition to all of the below guidelines, the following guidelines apply to story covers:
- a. No implication that characters are having, have had, or are about to have sex. This includes (but is not limited to) any actual or implied nudity, a bed scene with more than one person, depiction of one or more characters who are sexually touching themselves or one another, images that depict sex work or a sexual act in exchange for compensation
- b. No sexual props or items being used in a sexual context
- c. No nudity, even with censors
- d. No guns
- e. No drug or alcohol use of any kind
- f. No profanity of any kind
- g. No depiction of bullying
- h. No language that relates to racism or racial profiling or stereotypes
- i. Children under the age of 16 cannot be the focus, including any context of overlays and backgrounds (e.g. a closeup of a child on a swing)
- j. No use of the Episode logo
- k. Copyright Policy & Take Down Requests
If we find that a story covers does not conform to the Content Guidelines listed above or our Terms of Service, we will contact the author via their portal account email and may suspend and/or remove that story card from the platform. Authors who repeatedly violate Content Guidelines may be temporarily or permanently suspended from all or part of our platform. Please note these guidelines are subject to change.
Hopefully, this clarifies some of the questions and concerns we receive around what is appropriate in our app. As always, please reach out to our Support Desk with any questions you have about content within your story. We’re here to help!