- Stories can take place in real public places (public colleges, monuments and buildings), but not in privately owned places. The following are examples of privately owned places:
- Yale, Harvard, or other private and Ivy league colleges/universities
- Disneyworld or other privately owned theme parks
- Retail stores, hotels, restaurants, and clubs
- Privately owned places can be mentioned in passing, but cannot feature as a plot point or drive the story.
You may reach out to our Support Desk with any questions. We’re here to help!