Spotlight Default Behavior
When in spotlight mode, these are the things we feel you need to write a story:
- Set backgrounds and transitions:
- Using pan and cut to show a particular zone:
- Character, animation, and dialog!
Beyond that, everything else that works in Donacode works in spotlight stories: Choices, conditionals, flags Labels, gotos, Overlay animations, etc.
Here are some examples of how Spotlight stories play with snippets of donacode:
- Characters will automatically swipe-in and swipe-out when alternating speaking:
- When the Narrator speaks, characters will swipe out first:
- When a simple, non-dialog emotion is inserted, characters will swipe on to emote without saying anything:
- When we cut or pan, characters will swipe out first.