Move on to creating outfits for your characters after designing your characters.
- On your story page, tap “Outfits” under Step 2.
- Tap “New Outfit.”
- Give the outfit a name.
- Add and remove various articles of clothing to design the outfit by clicking on them. Each outfit should have at least a top, bottom and shoes (or full dress and shoes).
- Save the outfit.
- If you chose Style 1 characters, you’ll be designing outfits from the Style 1 clothing options, and same for Style 3. If you’re working with Style 3 options, you’ll need to add the “Prop” to each outfit, so that any time a character is holding an object in their animation, it will show up in the app.
- Outfits are gender specific. Putting a female article of clothing in a male outfit will not work.
- Some clothing pieces do not work together (like tanks and dresses). You’ll be able to see when layering clothing does not work correctly in the preview bar on the right, or in the app when you play through your story.
- You can go back into the Outfits portal at any point while working on your story to create new outfits. This isn’t something you must complete fully before starting your story.