In a nutshell, you do! We can't sell the rights to your story to a movie or TV studio, make it into a book, or hire some new writer to write your story for you without your permission. You should review the Terms of Service, however, as we are licensed to promote your story and use it in advertising, among other things. We also own all the animations and art used in your story, so you won't be able to take those with you. For more information, please read the Episode Terms of Service: http://pocketgems.com/episode-terms-of-service/
Articles in this section
- What is the Episode Writer Portal?
- I love playing Episode and want to write my own story! How do I start?
- How do I publish a story to the app?
- How old do I need to be to write a story?
- Does my story have to be finished when I submit it?
- How do I update my published story on the app?
- Where can I get feedback on my stories?
- Why are stories removed from the app?
- What happens if you decide to feature my story?
- What is Reader Retention?