For Apple Devices:
In order to request a refund from Apple, you will need to contact them directly (only Apple can issue the refund). Here is how to submit a refund request:
1) Go to: https://getsupport.apple.com/
2) Click on these options in this order:
- Apps and Software
- iOS Apps
- App Store, iTunes Store & Music
- iTunes Store Account Billing
- Request a Refund
3) Log in to your Apple ID that was used to make the purchases.
4) Locate the purchase in the purchases list that you wish to have refunded. Click the refund button on the right. Apple will then process your refund request for your specified purchase.
If you're interested, you can turn off the option for future in-app purchases: On the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch devices, the restrictions preferences can be found under Settings > General > Restrictions > Allowed Content (In-App Purchases) OFF.
For Android Devices:
1) Click on this link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/134336?hl=en and you should be able to start the refund procedure. If you are having any difficulties with it, you can always contact us to assist you or you can contact Google Play Support.
2) If you choose to contact us for help with your Google Refund please be sure to include the order number for the purchase you would like refunded, your support ID and the email address that is linked to your Google Play. We need each of these pieces of information in order to process your refund. https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
3) You can learn how to locate your support ID by going here.