We don’t have a way to delete stories in our app yet. However, you can "unfavorite" stories at any time by tapping on the story, then tapping in the upper left corner where the heart is. If you tap it when it's red, it'll become transparent and be removed from your "Favorites" queue. Tapping it again will add it back to your Favorites.
Articles in this section
- How old do I have to be to use this app?
- How do I replay a story?
- Where is the restart button? I want to erase my progress and start my app from the beginning.
- I’ve finished reading some of the stories on my app and want to get rid of them so they’re not filling up my queue. How do I get rid of them?
- I don't understand these recharged passes! How do they work?
- I don’t like the wait times. Why do you make us wait so long to read another story?
- Why does my friend have more stories than I do? How do I get these additional stories?
- Why do iOS devices receive stories before Android devices?
- Where is the sound in this app? Is this a bug?
- I’m receiving a message that says the author hasn’t finished the story yet. What’s going on?