Some stories don't use sounds, and some do. Most authors put a disclaimer at the beginning to warn people that sound is used. However, by default, there are no sounds, music or spoken dialogue in the Episodes.
Articles in this section
- How old do I have to be to use this app?
- How do I replay a story?
- Where is the restart button? I want to erase my progress and start my app from the beginning.
- I’ve finished reading some of the stories on my app and want to get rid of them so they’re not filling up my queue. How do I get rid of them?
- I don't understand these recharged passes! How do they work?
- I don’t like the wait times. Why do you make us wait so long to read another story?
- Why does my friend have more stories than I do? How do I get these additional stories?
- Why do iOS devices receive stories before Android devices?
- Where is the sound in this app? Is this a bug?
- I’m receiving a message that says the author hasn’t finished the story yet. What’s going on?