The following content is not allowed:
- Depiction of any and all sexual acts (or anything suggesting that sex is occurring at that moment) in any form, including but not limited to:
- Explicit scenes combining the position of the characters and available animations to simulate any and all sexual activity. Even if only the legs are shown, there cannot be any animations that imply sexual activity beyond making out, including characters moving below the collarbone.
- Intercourse can be mentioned and discussed (for example, characters can discuss the fact that they had, are having, or will have sex with another character), but it cannot be explicitly described, or depicted visually through suggestive animations.
- No active, ongoing sexual abuse involving a character who is under 16 years old, even if it is not shown or explicitly described. Any sexual abuse of underage characters must have occurred in the past and should only be vaguely or sparingly referenced.
- Explicit details of what is happening or has happened off-screen is not allowed
- Any nudity on cover art.
The following content is allowed under certain circumstances:
- Frontal nudity if it is not excessive, only used in non-sexual situations, and always accompanied with censor bars or scenery to censor.
- Posterior nudity in a story in a tasteful and non-sexual context.
- Sex scenes involving a character who is under 16 years old. Underage sex can be mentioned to have happened in the past but the reference must be brief and vague and not described in any detail.
- A consensual sexual relationship between a minor (minimum 16 years of age) and an adult, but it cannot be fetishized. (i.e., you cannot have characters fetishizing what the age gap is, or drawing parallels between the minor-adult relationship and parent-child relationship like referring to the adult as “daddy”)