Please keep in mind you can only transfer Android games to Android devices and iOS games to iOS devices.
Unfortunately, Episode cannot transfer accounts from Android to iOS or iOS to Android.
Any attempts to do so will result in a 'Game State On A Different Platform' error message.
Here's how you can restore your game or transfer it to a new device that is of the same platform (ie: iOS to iOS or Android to Android):
- Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner. A menu should come up on the left side of your app.
- Tap the "Settings/Restore" tab at the bottom of this menu.
- At the top of the menu, there will be 4 tabs or sections. Tap the "Restore" section.
- Tap "Send to Self" to email or text your username and password to yourself. (Note: your username/password cannot be changed).
- On your new device, go to the same "Restore" section under your Settings page and tap "Restore FROM Another Device."
- Enter the username and password in the box that appears (you should have sent yourself this information in step 4). Then tap "Submit and Restore."
Or you can use your Facebook or Google login to save and restore your game:
Voila, your game should be restored! If you are not able to restore or need further assistance please file a support ticket.